Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Rhiannon Giddens

joes poop


Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Joe Biden discovers his voting record" from Sunday.  I cannot think of a less inspiring candidate than Joe Biden.

Anway, reminder, Rhiannon Giddens has a new album out (I reviewed it here).




  1. IN THE CHART >> Rhiannon Giddens "A blistering thing" "Acoustic roots music at its most glorious"
  2. 07.05.19 RHIANNON GIDDENS | There Is No Other An incredibly diverse selection of folk songs that fluidly blend in elements of styles from across the globe. CD only:
  3. Also, if you haven't listened to Rhiannon Giddens' new solo album yet, it's time to get your life right.



  1. Rhiannon Giddens - Brown Baby (Official Audio)
  2. Rhiannon Giddens and Dirk Powell--Live Duo
  3. Good morning, Twitterville! Rhiannon Giddens - I’m On My Way - YouTube
  4. Oh my, this is good - RHIANNON GIDDENS - HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH (LIVE@RADIO 1) via
  5. Rhiannon Giddens talks with David Remnick about the challenges of reaching a black audience for her music:
  6. Music of the Now: Rhiannon Giddens, "I'm On My Way"